The Daniel Boone Prime Plus WiFi model comes with a redesigned digital controller that allows you to control and monitor your grill through our iOS or Android mobile application, dual meat probes and a USB port. With the new grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting smoke/heat escape and see your pellet supply. The 13.5 in. peaked lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken to a dozen racks of ribs. Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of your side convenience tray. All Green Mountain Grills have a venturi-style firebox that creates a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion. They also have Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo Mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include Keep Warm Mode and Fan Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
- Digital Control to control your grill’s temperature from 65.5°- 288°C/150°F to 550°F
- Meat probe measures internal temperature of meat and displays it on the control panel, 13.5” peaked lid and 458 sq. in. of grill space
- Peaked lid provides extra cooking height
- Sense-Mate™ monitors ambient temperature and can switch to turbo-mode if required
- Venturi-style firebox for “cyclone” style combustion
- Positive pressure hopper fan prevents back burn from the firebox to the hopper
- Keep Warm Mode and Fan Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
- Sleek Black Hood with viewing window
Prime PLUS Additional Features
- Collapsible Front shelf
- Adjustable Heat shield
- Heavy Duty Grates
- Interior Grill Light
- Compatible with new Rotisserie Attachment
Order will be dispatched in 1-5 business days from purchase date.