Hibachi Tabo's signature grill, ideal for cooking at home. Designed and built in Australia, the quality of construction means this grill will last for generations.
The polished stainless steel body is easy to keep clean, and the heat-retaining bricks inside make for efficient use of charcoal. An insulated grill body means you can cook directly on your table without risk of damage.
Combine your Hibachi Tabo Classic with the range of accessories to boost your cooking with smoking, roasting and slow cooking.
- 2 mm 304 Grade stainless steel housing
- 25 mm thick custom-made ceramic bricks
- Adjustable vents at each end for precise heat control
- All steel is electropolished for ease of cleaning
- Australian Hardwood handles and feet
- Includes timber dustpan and brush for cleaning
- All components can be replaced
- Compatible with Hibachi Tabo accessory range
Length 635 mm
Width 240 mm
Height 180 mm
Weight 23 kg
Length 485 mm
Width 160 mm
Rod width 8 mm