- If you own an older Weber BBQ that doesn't have a temperature gauge, built a new smoker and need a gauge, or maybe your pizza oven temperature gauge is broken and you need a replacement? This Glow-in-the-Dark BBQ, Smoker, Grill, Spit Rotisserie Hood Temperature Gauge is the perfect replacement gauge or a great new addition to your BBQ, Smoker, Grill or Spit Rotisserie.
The basic rule of smoking and barbecuing is to smoke the meat not your guests – this is where a BBQ Smoker thermometer comes in. To maximise the flavour of the meat, and minimise cook times, you need to avoid losing your smoke and heat by opening the lid of the BBQ too frequently. If you're looking you ain't cooking. The BBQ Smoker Thermometer gauge makes it unnecessary to keep checking the meat to see if it’s done, which means you open the lid less. Install the gauge into the side of the smoker just above grill level and you can monitor the temperature without opening the lid to let the heat out. The BBQ gauge has a stainless steel housing and a large glow-in-the-dark dial for easy reading. It has a long probe for accurate temperature reading and a temperature range from 50°C up to 475°C.
- Glow in the dark dial and pointer.
- Temperature range: 50F ~ 900F (45C - 475C)
- Stainless steel housing
- Great for adding or replacing a gauge in your grill, smoker or BBQ
- Retrofit to your BBQ hood- perfect
- Dial size: Large diameter 68mm
- Temperature range: 50°C to 480°C (100°F to 900°F)
- 304 Stainless steel housing, washer & wing nut
- Long mounting thread with 45mm probe
- Temperature settings for Smoking/ Roasting/ Nuclear Fission