What makes Ooni Fyra 12 awesome?
Ooni Fyra 12 streamlines wood-fired cooking for a no-nonsense live fire experience and intense flavors.
The innovative gravity-fed pellet hopper automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless cooking.
Ready to go in 15 minutes, Ooni Fyra 12 reaches temperatures up to 950°F (500°C), cooking authentic stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds.
Ooni Fyra 12 is the proud successor of Ooni 3, the world’s first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets.
Ooni Fyra 12 is perfect for making pizza anywhere, thanks to its lightweight design (just 22lbs, or 10kg).
- Hardwood pellet fueled for consistently high heat and low maintenance
- Wood fired flavored 12” pizzas
- Reaches 950°F (500°C) in just 15 minutes
- Cooks stone-baked pizzas in as little as 60 seconds!
- Ultra portable at just 22lbs (10kg)
Why choose hardwood pellets?
A 3kg bag of pellets is pretty compact and will last for a good 2-3 hours of cooking.
As long as you keep the pellets topped up, your oven will stay at a consistent high temperature.
Pellets light up easily, burn cleanly and leave little ash behind.
Adds a smoky, aromatic woody flavor to food.
What's In The Box
- Ooni Fyra 12 pizza oven body with folding legs
- Oven door
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Detachable two-part stainless steel chimney
- Chimney cover, which doubles as a pellet scoop
- Fuel hopper
- Fuel tray
- Flame keeper
- You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Fyra 12 here.
- Unboxed dimensions: 74 x 39 x 72cm (29.1 x 15.4 x 28.5″)
- Unboxed weight: 10kg (22lbs)
- Cooking surface: 12″
- 0.4″ (10mm) cordierite stone baking board
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell