What makes Ooni Karu 12G awesome?
Ooni poured every learning from their decade of pizza oven-making experience into the Ooni Karu 12G. From the chimney baffle's heat-resistant handle, the powder-coated body, down to the non-slip rubber feet, every touchpoint on this oven has been meticulously designed to deliver a superior pizza-making experience.
Ooni Karu 12G combines optimal performance with award-winning design. A small footprint, a powder-coated body for weather resistance and a sleek silhouette make Karu 12G a welcome addition to any garden, balcony or outdoor kitchen.
Portable and powerful, Ooni Karu 12G combines optimum performance with the freedom to use the oven on the go.
- The world’s most advanced portable pizza oven
- Borosilicate glass door to keep an eye on your pizza without releasing heat
- ClearView™ technology prevents soot and ash buildup on the glass door
- Use wood or charcoal for a traditional wood-fired experience, or attach a gas burner (sold separately) that uses over 35% less fuel than previous models
- Maximum temperature of 500 °C (950 °F); and can cook pizzas in just 60 seconds
- Reach ideal baking temperature of 450 °C (850 °F) up to 29% faster; as little as 15 minutes
- Monitor temperature with the integrated thermometer
- The SureGrab ™ door handle stays cool to the touch
- Cook 12-inch pizzas and more on the thick 15mm cordierite baking stone
Why Choose Multi-Fuel?
Cooking with solid fuel like wood and charcoal is a time-honoured, traditional method used worldwide, giving food an unmistakable wood-fired flavour.
The optional Gas Burner for Ooni Karu 12G gives users additional convenience and control.
Change your fuel anytime: choose wood or charcoal when a recipe calls for smoky flavours or lower cooking temperatures, or use gas when hosting a party for a fuss-free bake. Karu 12G offers truly flexible pizza-making.